11.10.06

Dad [Father, pt 2]


After a decade, I can finally write this one.

All we needed was to turn the sandclock
To upside down all things can start again,
From the present to the past, it tastes different
It goes from worse to better, am back to smile.

All we needed is go straight back to the basics,
Remember we are humans, and we fail
But our power to sweat love is much more stronger
It beats the walls we built in recent pasts...

Oh father... can’t you see my tears are raining?
But this time, its not the pain the core of that!
Oh father, at this dawn am celebrating?
My sun has come, and I can call you dad!

I didn’t think I could tell something like this...
I never thought I could ignore this scar...
When clothes are love, it’s so emancipating
Am born again, and God has healed my heart.

If I could only know I could forgive this
I’d never suffer back in time like that
If I could only know we’d overcome this
All of this time we’ve stabbed each other’s backs...

Oh father... all this tremor, all this madness.
Oh father, my humanity came back
Oh father, its our dawn, all of that’s fading...
The sun has come, I really love you back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ñato, you NEED to write a book. Start it NOW! The world is waiting for!
Great!