25.10.06

Have


Have no secret high mountain to run and scream from
Have no time to go just in case it would be so…
Have no way to express all the movements and throbbing,
Have you ever experienced all you need is go running?
Have this rage in my self against my feelings, and me
Have to go all the way going like something’s not reached?
Have to keep unadulterated this empty soul breeze?
Have to go all the way in this war within me?
Have to keep alive hope that she’s coming someday,
Have to dream it is possible what’s never been there?
Have to breath once again, and exhale on a way where,
Have to keep myself walking, and have to be there?
Have to start a new order inside all I have
Have to see what I have, have to keep what I have
Have to blow the skyscrapers that built on their names
Have to build once again; this time humble is the game
Have to hammer my brain with the nails of new hopes
Have to know it is painful, but has to be done
Have to get peace.
Have to keep going.
Have to get rid of all this...
Have to go.

No comments: