9.10.06

(Do)



I did place you there, I know…
But I can take you out, for sure.
Love’s not to be earned, my love
But easily be stored, am strong.

I might not be presumptuous
About my strength and on my sanity,
I might not proclaim am hard to beat
And stand up with no futilities,
As you do (But I do)

Didn’t judge your words under the scrutiny
Of you knife and cold straight sanity
And I didn’t wear defensive swords
And run and run when something seemed like heat
As you do (But now I do)

Cuz I placed you there, and you know.
But I’ll move you now. You’re gone.
Its something I’ve decided, to store,
But you coldly declined, so I won’t.

It's not like it’s a breakup
And you hurt me and I’ll cry all day
I love you, but I can go on,
My center is not your shrine, no way.

I won’t do, am just thru.

You are important,
And you will always be.
But not that much that you are a whip
You have to punish me.

I do not shout the stock of guts I have
To cope with my adversity,
But if you decide to find out, watch now,
Someone will stand up tall in feet.

What and who do you think you are?

No comments: