19.4.06

Redemption



I don’t think you understand it
Neither do I quite get it at all
Our imperfection must have tied us
So that we can’t grasp this stuff

I don’t think we understand it
I mean, understand it at all
Understand how big became this
Understand this is our chance

The justice in perfect balance
The power restored to rule
The endless wisdom in progress
With the love as the principle that rules

Do we really understand it?
How close this is from us?
It all started almost 2 thousdans ago
And it defines our very doom

The red as the crowned of the colors
Being able to enhace the white
The green of the palms of those who benefit
The golden of the throne at the sky

Rejoice my brothers and sisters
It’s all really worth the wait
Supressing temptations,
fight all those objections
We didn’t mislead our faith

Do you really understand that?
Those subjects I spoke about?
The treasures of knowledge
The wait’s almost over
I mean... do you understand?

Two flocks completely bonded
Worshiping together as one
The pain and the sorrow are objects
Exposed in the museum of the town

Am urging serious attention
Am begging attention to this:
If you don’t lend your mind
To the truth of the One
You are loosing the redemption chance...

Do you really understand that?

No comments: