19.4.06

Locked



I always dreamed about you,
About the day of your bliss
Beating up all those walls,
With a kiss on my lips
Not a fantasy way
Not with fancy nice clothes
Not with cursi proverbs
Not with ‘I love you’ songs

You were so down to earth
You were so human being
All your torns and mistakes
Were so beautiful to me
I undressed up my mind
I undressed my own soul
Was preparing my land
For your blessing to come

Never pictured your face up
Never painted it myself
Never made expectations
Never lied to myself
My own dream was a spark
Some magnetic sort of spell
That would make you the anointed
In the kingdom and quests

So I made my own search,
And I carefully spied
In the way that they spoke
And the way that they watch
In the wit of their words
In the strenght of the smiles
In the depth of their thoughts
Underneath all the masks

To my hurtful surprise
And my tormentous thoughts
I could find many sights
But you didn’t find find though
I was ready to quench you
But you looked for your prince
And he was with the features
That I recently dismissed

All the coins and the goods
All the cast of being rough
All the propperness ruled
For those who swim up
Or you said that you were not
To be sort of delayed
For the presence of someone
Who could take you away

Tried so many times... believe me
You’ve been so hard to find... I’ve seen it
My heart smashed up in sand, not pieces
And I finally gave up... forgive me...

This truth is more painful to myself
Than what it is for you
Its like am cursed and damned
In my search for a truth
I breath pain and despair
I sense bitter and blue
And my heart is like caged
Raged and locked up in dooms...

Like a terrorist blows
Two big buildings to rule
I just did dynamite
The castles I had for you
I won’t beg you to love me
I won’t ask you to come
What kind of life should that be
That I depended on yours?

You think I suffer the most
Cause you don’t love me
You think you manage me some more
If you make me wait
You and your throne of confusion
Just don’t attract me
The table’s turned up this time
Now you won’t find me...

No comments: