23.12.05

Wired

You know what? I noticed today
That when am offline, certain darkness remains
Did the web become breast that I milk for your touch?
And am locked in a covenant with symbols and dots?

And I noticed when am wireless the show isn’t the same
I don’t have you to page me at my cell phone on my desk
And though I feel so trapped by the weaves on this web,
It’s a necessary evil cuz I need you somewhere…

You and I, both so real, both so busy, high speed
Barely watching each other, barely finding a place,
Redefined multitasking when we are far, close thru this
Can you feel when I hug you thru this superhighway?

And it pains me to know without pagers and dots,
Without emails and web logs, without numbers and stuff,
I am a lonesome, who gets desperate when at home,
And surpassed the discovery of being alone…

Sustaining myself with the blinks on my screen,
Replying you characters, emoticons and links
You became an alternative to prove me alive,
In the huge cyber streets of a place that’s unreal

And your ghost warms my back even when this is so cold
I think am looking handsome when I think but don’t show,
And as weird as it sounds, in an universe so fake
I am brutally real with the world and myself

And when you read all my lines, dig the depths of my thoughts
And you find something causing anything in your world,
If you smile, or you cry, you find out or get lost,
We get close and connect in an intimate form

Its embarrassing, but I found in technology,
My own therapy of gold, asynchrony beliefs,
But mainly, to my God, I am thankful for true,
Be cause I wouldn’t have found so much, If I wouldn’t find you!

No comments: