10.11.05

She Lives There

She is lives there...
She is the perfect dearly woman
She is the wish of every human
She is the another part of me...

She lives there,
In a castle built with wishpers
And her spirit is so dreamer
She gives strenght while i am weak

And she lies there
In the bed of common senses
Perfect mix of soft and tender
She also knows how to be strong

And her words
Are the music to my lyrics
And the test of my best feelings
She's not perfect, but she is fine

And i love every move she makes when am around her
And i miss her as the child do need his mother
And my hopes of become happy hang on her back
And the love i feel inside is just for her life

And she is dancing front of me the dance of sweetness
And her mind just wonders me leaving me speechless
And no word cannot describe her ways completely
Cuz she is not a common girl, she is my baby...

She lives there
Inside me
Never gone
Always here
If you'd come
Next to me
If you were true
I'd live for thee
And she's on me

She is fine
And am not saying she's perfection
But she's human with affection
And there's no more stuff for me

She's right there
When it comes to really hard times
She becomes my friendly help hand
And her love is endlessly

She knows fine
How hard is to consolate me
Even when I am hard she hangs me
My mistakes are healed by her

She knows me
With my hard to keep behavior
She supports my deep depresions
And after that, she is by mi side

And she amused me with her mind and not her physic
Cuz she's pretty but her mind is what did catch me
When she walks I loose myself into her stepways
And I love you as no one did never love her

And I wait the day you'll come to me to take me
And I dream with every kiss I'll give you baby
And my goals are always merged with your arriving
And I trust that this would end as any nightmare

Cuz She lives there
Inside me
Never gone
Always here
If you'd come
Next to me
If you were true
I'd live for thee

And I cry when I can't see you as a true thing
This'd be better if you were from this dimension
And I hug you in my dreams when you are closer
And I miss you when am lost in alienation

And I'm gettin kind of crazy while am waiting
And nobody understand me what am feeling
They all say I'm mad for sex but this ain't matter
When you miss someone beside to stay as partner

No comments: