10.11.05

Sweet Dreams

I was wrapped up in your arms,
I was touched by your hands,
I got thrilled by your hues
And I vanished my blues
I was on the higher ground
Cuz I had you for my own

And I spent the night aslept
Watching that sweet lovely face
And you were hated by the stars
None amuse with better light
That the one that you shined then
Cuz you were galaxy for them...

And i kissed you all night long
And you made me so secure
Cuz your voice was lullaby
Andy your eyes were shining light
And your hair was smooth like oil
and your skin was warm and soft

And your arms were then for me
The best shelter that could be
And the peace i felt that night
With your spirit next to mine
Were the sweetest and the great
Gone were sorrow and the pain

And I met the happiness
But I couldn't love her too
Cuz I met to you before
And all my love was then for you
And you were for me the shield
Of this rotting place I live

And you were the girl for me
And I was the one for thee
I had conquered the world
And you kept me speechless then
Cuz there were no expressive words
To define what i was then...

Then I woke up on my bed
I was lonely once again
And you went to rest while I
Was so conscious of the life

And you keep on waiting me
Every night I go to dream
You are the women of my life
That could not materialize...

No comments: