22.9.05

P.M.T.

Not even my biggest enemy has had your power
Of smashing me in bits and make me powder
You are like an ill or disease into my body
You belittle my mind you mean and am acting clowny

We’ve known each other so long… a complete life
And you fought with me hardly and rough…you shout, I whispered…
But you also must know by this time that when you have me,
It is only be cause I allowed you to freak me

There must be reasons to believe that I allowed you
To mess my mind and still exist cause I should kill you
You just have something that inspires, from top to bottom
It’s like that syndrome o’ those kidnapped, called Stockholm

I took my time out to think twice as you were on throne
There was so much I rearranged while I was so gone…
You had your spot into my stage, I hope you enjoyed it
Its time for me to be again, Cause this is about me.

But am back, and I have plans for me whether you want or not
Its time for me to move again, You Poor Me Thoughts
I left a universe to built before you came here,
Am taking back my plans for it, bye bye PMT's!

No comments: