2.10.05

Dual

When the broad light shows and show Light beams in my eyes
And everything be exposed and there’ll be nothing to hide,
When the judgment come and I shall pass thru the trial
There will be no mystery in the last minute to bring out…
For all my weakness and faults will be not under sheets,
And before any light be on, I already said what I mean,
And I meant what I said, as I coped with my things,
and I expressed my thoughts when the light wasn’t here…

tell me what about you when that moment arrives,
and the skeletons in your closet will be ceasing to hide
and the feelings untold show your meanings inside
what you were and were not, what you lost and they’ll find?
Do you think what you controlled and the make up you wore
Will be able to cope with your loyalty of whore?
And all the braveness, the hearted, your struggle, and strength,
Will be bond classified with the tag of phoniness

When the tests start to come, and the stress shake our heels
When temptations be aroused and supports diminished,
When the loyalty stocks have to be used and sustain
The depleted protocols you inhabited in your vain
And our hearts be the object of studies in depth,
And be weighted the balance of complexity and strength
Pray the Lord and request Him you stick to real deeds,
And not all those light issues that you made doctrine

For all kind of imposed manner will be phantom at night
And the phoniness gone in the wink of an eye
And the lamp in your heart will denote the real light
In the light of such light, our dual won’t be hard.

No comments: