6.6.05

Radar

It's unexplainable,
how do I feel
Your presence everywhere,
but you don't appear,
And I smash with the windows,
like a bug in may
Trying to follow the light,
but wrongfully plays,

Its unbearable,
An endangered faith,
That renews in the hands,
Of a bright sunny day,
And I open the gates
Of a treacherous heart,
And I fight with humanity,
But then love appears back...

I died this morning,
But I came back alive
Like a cat resurrecting,
Living the last life...
Should I learn,
Every lesson in life,
Loosing pieces of me and,
Dragging a scareful heart?

What should I do to find you?
Any drawing map at and?
Did someone invent radars,
To catch up where you stand?
Something permeates my presence
With the strenght of your life,
And the warmth of your breath,
And my illness attacks...

You must be around, I sense,
You must be so close, I'd swear...
It's like you are a ghost, around,
Chasing me after every step...

What if my heart is the radar,
And I sense you are around,
But your presence is so strong,
That you feel up my rooms?
Sending out radiation,
And you are filling the zone,
With the infatuation,
That pollutes this soul?

From the watchtower I stand,
And am supposed to save,
Trying to reach our salvation,
Hear my S.O.S.

No comments: