30.5.05

Big Picture

You hurted my soul with senseless irony
I hurted yours with senseless iceberg will
You wore your mask like you are upset and strong
I wore my own one showing heart of stone

You judged me wrong as I misjudged you,
We bittered our soul and then we start anew
On our own shoes we walked up again
No one to blame, no quite long lasting pain

There’s no need to be dramatic
This rotten world just won’t collapse
Either no need to be sarcastic
Prettending you are an elightened being

This matter hurts, but it will vanish
Our acts were mad, and our spirits punished,
But time goes by, our spirits strenghted,
The show goes on, we are being tested...

Don’t even forgive me if you want
It’s not about forgiveness its about our lifes
This window is so big, not only this crack
If you see the big picture, you can stand!

No comments: