30.5.05

Gone

Don’t go
Please don’t go...
Am not ready for your exiting and
Something tells me that I won’t.

When I look into your face and
Watch the chromeless on your skin
And the dryness of your face
And the brightless of your peace...

I beg you don’t go...
Please don’t go...
Who am I gonna seek in troubles and
Who will push my soul...

When I look into your place
And I smell the medicines
And the steam that all that makes
In your room, in our heels...

I wish you don’t go
Please don’t go
How am I going to get along with this and...
Keep the show going on...

But when I watch into your face and...
Catch the shadows of your being,
The farness of your sight and...
All that you’ve never been,

I see you are gone,
Already gone
Was not ready for your exit,
But you did it long ago...

No comments: