16.2.06

Routine


Please, give me that cup of coffee
I love the recipe of your pancakes
Pouring maple syrup gets so sexy
When I get you to do it before me, babe…

God blessed me with this weird talent
Of watching beauty where no one sees
And the untidiness of your clothes at morning
Is the perfect wrap for my precious gift

I watch the clouds of my coffee cup
As you pour the cream into my dark drink
I feel like am going to die now…
There’s no way I can afford pay this bliss!

Lets get back our bed baby… Lets have a party!
Sex will be welcome if you agree,
But if you don’t just give me your warm kiss
Your tender words your soft stroke, your ears…

You don’t have to seek non-cheap make up
You don’t need to wear lingerie
You don’t need to read books to amuse me
You don’t need to cook well and clean
Don’t buy aphrodisiacs to keep me here
It’s me who needs you… darling, can’t you see?

Let them all spread around their legends
That boring life is pitiful and sick
Let us laugh right at them by preaching
That being intense is doing edgy things…

Am so happy to have you in my arms
Am so happy we are sharing this
Its so beautiful, still can’t believe it
There is happiness and joy in our routine.

No comments: