9.2.06

Falsehood


To all the politicians, religious leaders, and some people I know that could boost my misogyny...

You claim say what you mean
You preach mean what you say
You stand proud at your throne
You seem straight and heartfelt

Your high-leveled talk
Still sounds cheap to me
Your endeavored mind:
Phony masks and sheets
Your verbosity still
Is not amusing me
No matter just how much work
And replicate your speech

You think you humbleness is so present
When you are chasing the coins and the levels?
You think such search is good when you are seeking
Such a void, simple world for your welfare?

Am out of that excrement world, so proudly
Its enough with the feces we deal with
In the reality we face just right out here
To set hurdles in the way with your fake things

Wish I were wrong… believe me
You’re diffuse and unformed… uneasy
Your hand is stained by stones you threw and
You hid up your hand, but dirt is still there

I feel pity for you, and your void shield
Exoskeleton of mud, you are so feeble
You think you sway my soul with your tough mood
Am afraid Mrs. Truth is going wound you...

No comments: