31.1.06

Spirit

Maybe if we were spirits,
And wouldn’t depend on the skin
In the smile that we have,
In the body we got,
We could freely exchange good things

Maybe if our hearts could have face
And genetics wouldn’t have their script
That would guide the construction,
Of our physical notions
Our seeds could have grown with deeds….

It would be so nice! We could go out naked
Clothes would be untidy vogue
No matter how much you dress,
or how many masks you wear
I’d still look at you as you are…

In the kingdom of the spirits
Nobody needs to comb their hair
There are no glamour trends,
No more gyms to pretend
Our value comes from muscles and strength

If we were in the world of spirits…
I just wonder… what about you and I?
Would I be such a jerk,
Like you infer me understand
Would I get such a trouble to find?

Would you be so attractive to appeal a mind?
Would you look handsome spirits like here on earth?
If this world were more spiritual… we’d be blessed!
And the gods of the appearance, would die right there.

No comments: