23.1.06

Duotone Chocolat



She has this eyes like she's about to get some sleep
She's got this sweety smell like pancakes I don't eat
She's had this trouble and I sat down just to hear,
I gave her all I had, 2 ears and tried to cheer

She wrote a message to my phone saying me "thanx"
I said "you are welcome, you'll be alright"
She smiled at me with emoticons, and showed care
and I replied her with another smile after my "ok"

She came to me one night, and humbly said:
"I thank you for listening the other day
I do appreciate you did your best
take this as just a sign of thankfullness"

She gave me a chocolate candy with a card
giving me words of strenght, and million thanx
duotone chocolat was the symbol for a hug
white and dark chocolate... what a code!

She told me as she gave the gift,
"Don't you open it here... this is not the place
do it when you reach your place, at home
I wrote some lines for you inside... you know?"

The package was full of weridness and mistery
smelling sweet as pancake, she's so cute
the told me "And... nah!, it's alright like that"
I asked her "What?" she said: "Nevermind"

Duotone chocolat was the symbol for a hug
white and dark chocolate... what a code!
encrypted in duotone chocolate there's an "and"
there is sugar, there is color, there are feelings,
I must be mad!

No comments: