13.9.05

Want

I want to reach home with someone waiting,
I want the welcome of your lips kissing
I wish I could spend sometime on my coach
Speaking with you about your day and so…

Did you see that t.v. show? This thing is nasty?
Did you see the Janet´s latest video? That is stunning!
Did you read the news today? No? let me tell you…
How long you don’t walk this block? Come on, it’s good… I’ll take you…

Maybe I should leave this business of writing
And push my inspirational thing beyond my typing
Maybe I should look for a good dinner here with you
You know, candles wine and that… that’s cool!

Maybe am getting mad in this fine cave I made
And many around myself, slander round they think am gay
Maybe everything I feel is not unique,
Maybe you feel it too, but it sounds freak
And then you keep the secret on your own
We both drown ourselves in a tiny cup

Last nite my friend told me about that girl
He kissed and hold hands with her, and fret
And then I suffered some empathy and wish
They called the mix of both envy, and ill…

But I don’t want his girlfriend… cause there you are
I want Sunday mornings, stroking you hair
Holding you tight as if you were to go,
Crying inside myself, of pride, for you just won’t

I want to suffer the disabilities of your humor…
Overcome a war of words then you know…
I want look after you in the nights of sickness
I want to stay with you when down and beaten

I want you to discover the heat of my hands,
There’s so much more than sex inside this mind
It al would be so easy if you dare
Discover that I dedicate my life to the same (you do)

I want to be a family man with you
Regardless of the number, am fine with two
The first one is the queen, that could be you,
And then your humble empire, me, for you…

No comments: