31.5.05

Nevermind

can we look for the peace in the beauty ocean?
could we untie where are we linked?
can we melt the feelings that froze out our motion?
can we calm down so that we can breath?

rememember the feelings don't ive us give us peace of mind and
its much better when we finally heal
our souls leaving out hopeless hopes of conquers
and soar in search of something within your reach.

let me nevermind the love i have to love her
let your self drain out whatever's not to be
let us cut the knots that have us stuck on something
let me stop loving her, and you stop loving me

love is not an eyebull to shoot our arrows
its not like a store where you can try to fit
in clothes that you are never meant to have
love is so unique, like a fingerprint.

when you energize and focus thoughts of love
on someone else that ain't meant to be
you beat the windows, like a trapped bug trying
to escape histerically and blinded by the hits.

lets slow it down, lets end up all this mess and
lets cut it off, am sick and tired of this,
lets wait the love it comes alone and
lets break the crystall castles that we've just built in.

She minds me never,
Let me nevermind her
I mind you never
Never mind me

No comments: