14.7.06

Here

When you are thru with this crush,
And you give up loving him,
When your heart just don't rush,
When you find him on the street

When you hear his voice
And your knees then don't tremble
When you think there's a world
Ahead all this nonsense....

When your eye reaches beyond your last adventure of love and fantasy
When your feet be able to run as far as a heart in a life can reach
Look at me, cause am waiting there...

When my kindness to you
Don’t have the spirit of menace
And you don't feel like chased
For am not playing hunter...

When are you going to be
Able to look up with your eyes
Look that am not that far,
And standing with open arms?

When your eyes look a bit further that romance that seemed unhappy,
When you get undressed of torn, and get dressed with hopes on somebody
Look at me, cause am waiting here...

When am I gonna learn
Some things do never change
Stop building crystal castles
About a love so fair?

When am I going to stop
Thinking you can be mine?
Thinking you will forget him
But you seem to keep have him in mind?

When my eyes are going to see that it’s not my business having you beside me?
That you are looking for a friend, and not someone else who dries tears as partner?
Look at me… am standing here…

Am just a stupid… standing here…

No comments: