3.1.06

Yet

I also want to settle down, define my situation
Wake up a sunday morning breakfast in my bedroom!
Let my kids jump in bed, play with them in our pajamas...
Lay my head on her, as she strokes my hair with her hand

Dream to take a nap, at the top of such a high place
get wrapped in the clothes, of a sparkly dark night curtain
Let my arms be the sweater in her chilly situation
regroup again the stars, create new constellations...

Structures in my life are detailed projects for a future
with all my friends around, and my family in my warm rooms
the uncensored passion of becoming a man with family
enjoying a new age, prosperity without vanity!...

My brothers all around find a way to build up such life
and ask me what's gone wrong, somehow I still am in the stage one
why save the best for last when everybody's got their desserts?
It's foolish on the heart to make a dumb of one and keep there...

I reply in my own mind... to my heart and to my wisdom
Good things must take good time, this is always truth... you know it?
I swim up in the waters of a brighful brand new Kingdom
making dresses for that day, I'll be quite happy... but just not yet.

No comments: