5.1.06

Silence



Behind this words
Are millions more to say
On how do I feel
Or how do I stand
You said all you wanted
You felt and you meant
You even have masked some
With fake Self Esteem
(It's alright, I understand...)

I don't wanna ruin
A magical past
Or cause a bitter present
With words out of cast
Won't fall into feelings
Of moments at day
As the definitive words
On my statements to say
(A rainy day doesn't make the winter...)

So am giving you silence
as my ultimate word
Replying you silence
As my most descriptive love
A silence that slaps or might touch
It might soar or be wrong
Anyhow, the reaction is on you...
Just on you...

So many the emotins
So distant the place
I gotta be cautious
Could ruin the whole thing
Am not asking you loyalty
For a distant event
Am just tryin to give
A good seed for a good end
(You get what you give... I know)

I'll write some songs
To cope with this and survive
Am sure at the end,
Of all times we will smile
And I don't know what to say
As a pledge from me
At this moment any word
Could be burden or grief...
(We are so vulnerable...)

So am giving you silence
as my ultimate word
My silence prevents me
From any back off
The joy and the sadness
The thought and the madness
Anyhow, the reaction is on you...
Just on you...

Listen to my silence
My shouting silence
This noisy silence
A bittersweet silence
My loud silence
This unbearable silence...

[Written in September 2002. After my Breakup.]

No comments: