13.1.06

Nonsense

It's not as big as the crush u r thinking
It's not as big as am falling 2 pieces
Doesn't inspire me 2 write tons of new poetry
No inner fights inside to breath air in my nostrils

There is no need 2 be that far and b displaced
There is no need 2 avoid me like u r being chased
Am not a tracker, u ain't the sheep that am hunting
Don't panic much, we're reaching paranoid thumping.

No need to store in no box and set fires
No need to empty my inbox from ur writtings
It's not that big, u got it wrong, murder that concept
This is the last time am going 2 touch the subject.

I never played with fire with u to get back this burn
Never had u to miss what I got till its gone
Not a tear spent on u untill this moment...
Why to act like if I were stuck on such nonsense?

The more u dig, the more am going disappointed
The more u hide, the more u show me this worths nothing
The more prevention, the more u r thinking on the subject
The more u try to act fine, the more we get unpropper

I missed the presence of ur friendship, and missed u
I thought we could get that back , that's why I pleased u
But this seems so out of proportion in your picture
Am not going to beg anything back... Act as u want... sure!

No comments: