10.11.05

Where you Belong

From all I felt from you, this feeling still stands...

I know you left your roots be cause of him
You surely kept on fighting till the end
And I cannot just tell you how to be kind
I know that you know, cuz it's all in your mind
It hurt me deep inside that you came up to this
Denying even God and just like this
Oh girl, don't you know what am trying to say?
Am beggin you come back, cuz here is your place
Cuz now you might be treated like a queen
But you won't last forever with that king
Am a witness of the fruit that those seeds bring
And you worth too much, to get over like this
I know you were soft, and that's why you agree
You needed some one whom give you class and gifts
Whom made you fly high, and make you feel alive
But don't try to pay such a prize with your tears
I know you'll understand what am trying to say
You are making nuthing but a big mistake
I'd cry, I'd please, I'd scream out so loud
My friend, please come back,
Come back where you belong…

No comments: