10.11.05

Treasure

In the memory of my beloved friend Carmen Suárez. Miss you...

The pain you felt...
The love you gave
The tears you spent
The hand you lend...
The tender touches
The word you've spoken...
The care you taught me...
You are the best...

And I just cry when I see how much we ignore you...
And I wish I could have time to have you next...
And I want to tell this world how much I love you...
And I wish that they could see that you are there...

Cuz you are unique and ignored
Like the wonders of the air...
Like the dry leaves in the springtime
Like the art over the graves...

You are the wonder of the ages
And the knowledge caught from faults...
You are the wisdom in a human...
You are a treasure in the wrong box...

Your silver hair...
Your humble way...
The more you say
The more I learn
Who needs a friend
That's near my age
The more you love me
The more you share

And there'll be a time when we both'll joy a brighter day soon...
And you'll have the knowledge and youth at the same time...
And you'll know that God realized that you are so special
Cuz you are human in the whole sense of the word...

Cuz you are unique and ignored
But you'll soon become so cared
You have loneliness and pain now
But you'll get more love instead

You'll be the youthfull from the ages
You'll be the knowledge without faults...
You'll be the wisdom in a woman...
You'll be treasure in the right box....

Then you will shine for us
You'll love to us
You'll teach to us...
You'll joy with us...
You'll be there with us
You'll be friend to us...

You made love from bitter darkness
You showed care in careless worlds
You got strenght learning from weakness
You tought me how to be strong

So, you'll be the youthfull from the ages
You'll be the knowledge without faults...
You'll be the wisdom in a woman...
You'll be treasure in the right box....

No comments: