12.10.05

Pass

Am overcrowded by lonliness
Sometimes am full of emptyness
It's not that am living lightly,
Indeed it all comes from depths
I give so much of me to duties
and leave so little to me,
That purporse overlaps feelings,
when you over focus on things...

this road for emancipation
sometimes is heavy to grasp
its full of torns and illusions
my eyes are easy to catch...
the rules do change as am playing
the ground shakes up as i walk
and i know am complicated
its all so simple as that...

so ignore me when am complaining
avoid me when am close to cry
just stand, watch, hear as am trembling
i know it all will soon pass...
somehow its like i am dreaming
and for instants its a nightmare
whats new with my contradictions
imperfection skin is such spell

love me, stay with me
hold me, warm me with your kiss
stay distant, i don't wanna hurt
i need you far away and close...
i know you don't understand me
i can't give you reasons no more
it's not lack of will, its ignorance
like a little ship in the huge storm

what i know is what makes me keep on
trying and giving all i have
for something inside foretells me
this storm is going to fade away
someone told me this will be over
and wraps me on his wings at night
wipes my tears, takes my heart when troubled...

"This will pass, this will die, I swear!"

No comments: