14.10.05

Noise(less)

I was in shock after I literally escaped from work to attend a meeting... I did it so well and early that I came first than anybody... In the quietness of the hall I felt shocked... and wrote this..

its so quiet, so peaceful, so void
so kind and so warm, no upsetting voice
its like a nirvana where i feel no pain
where nobody bothers and i don't bother them
am still feeling lonely and am still feeling drain,
i still have my torns causing me inner pain
but the silence is a patch, for the air that escapes,
and makes me feel breathless and toxic and vain,
i know my solutions are still a bit away,
and i know that a company is my choice
but as long as my happiness is comming,
let me fill my life with silence, so noiseless
gimme something
a whisper
a stroke in my hair,
hug me, squeeze me
am going to dismay
God, am going crazy i just wished someone else
someone that might bother, and i'd bother her
a partner in the path, a mate to make your own way
some one who bear my torns, who ease my inner pain
but for now, best thing is to try to go and escape,
cuz if i wont get an angel, then neither demons on my way
i know the confusions are still in my way
and i know you dont understand this voice
but as long as happiness is coming,
let me stay here, crafted from the noise

No comments: