14.10.05

Lord

the lord came unto me and said
you better watch the suckers out there
the lord came unto me last night
and told me to kill my bredhas everyday

the lord ruled over me today
and told me to hate up someone, make hate stay
the lord eased up my burdens just this day
he told me to ask you for money and beg

you better obey the lord
you know that he rules the world
you better bend down and pray
for the lord is gonna be upset

and don't ask me which lord is...
dont ever dare to ask me
which lord is...

the lord revealed to me last night
he said you better treat me right
he told me not to judge this man
for you could burn your but in hell

the lord told me to ruin the lifes
of those neglecting to take his vibes
to poison up, to sick those ones,
to hate more people, to act at nights

you better obey the lord,
you know that he rules the world
you better bend down and pray
for the lord gonna be upset

and dont even ask me which lord is
you dont ever dare to ask me
which lord is

the Bible points me another Lord
dont follow that, for you could find God
the lord thats comming unto me
wants me away from liberty...

No comments: