19.9.05

Looser

don’t let the war start up the battle today,
for i’d give up..
don’t let the winds come and blow this house
cause i’d loose it all...
i proclaim to my enemies now...
its your time to go,
you don’t need to push too much
before i fall down...

its one of those days...
one of those nasty days...
am vulnerable and confused,
i can’t fight in this mood...

i know i barely request this,
but i need protection
am not showing humble as this
i just can’t play it though...
call me sissy, call me coward, i don’t care,
nothing really matters,
i can’t choose in this misery
i shout i surrender...

i’ll get strenght one of these days,
one of this sunny days
now am drained, am dried and blue,
i can’t fight in this mood...

you think i like to enjoy this mood?
that i love just feel this?
don’t you think i tried kill blues
before blues could kill me?
before you judge quite any of my thoughts
try to reconnect you
to the feelings of darkness in your world,
that have previously met you

it will be gone with the days
it’s just one of those days
another damn dark cycle of my moods,
i can’t fight this mood...

No comments: